Editing an existing bookmark should respect the current visibility
When editing a bookmark, the form does not take into account the current visibility state and shows the Public checkbox always ticked, even if the bookmark being edited is private. This is a bit counterintuitive and could easily lead to erroneously changing the visibility. It'd be nice if Foreman took into account the current visibility instead when rendering the form.
I'll send a patch.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8554 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Category set to Search
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
#4 Updated by Nacho Barrientos almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|c56c7dd0a7be4b0c73b1e608454e88d755116d9b.
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Target version set to 2.5.1
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.1 added
Fixes #32662 - Respect the visibility when editing bookmarks