Incorect handling of multiple interface with different subnets when editing host
OS: Debian 7 64bit
Foreman: 1.3-stable upgraded from 1.2 through package
- create two domains with a different subnet for each domain
- create a host with two interface, assigning a different subnet to each interface
- save host
- edit host and navigate to the network tab
- Second interface should have the subnet field populated with the subnet information
- Clicking save without modifying the network tab should save existing settings.
- Second interface has an empty subnet field.
- if you click on the subnet drop-down, it contains a single entry referring to the primary interface's subnet
- saving the host without modifying the network removes the subnet association and any templates referring to it will fail.
Current work-around to edit a host with multiple interface:
- Click domain and set it to empty
- Click domain and choose the correct domain
- Click subnet and choose the current domain