Tftp support for Rocky Linux and AlmaLinux
Can we get some support for Rocky Linux and AlmaLinux.
Currently I have to manually run the following command (when installing Katello on Rocky/AlmaLinux) prior to running a foreman-installer --scenario katello that includes the foreman-proxy-tftp arguments. It would be nic eif it was already in the code.
- Fix /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman_proxy/manifests/tftp/netboot.pp to work with Rocky and AlmaLinux package
sed -i "s:/Fedora|CentOS/:/Fedora|CentOS|Rocky|AlmaLinux/:g" /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman_proxy/manifests/tftp/netboot.pp
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 3 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Category set to Foreman modules
- Project changed from Smart Proxy to Installer
- Found in Releases deleted (
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added