clicking on a read-only setting still opens an edit dialog
when a run-time setting is defined in settings.yaml it becomes read-only in the application.
However when going to the settings page and clicking on the read-only value an edit dialog is still opened.
Attempting to save from the dialog fails with a 500 error, and does not display the error message correctly (which may or may not be a separate issue).
- Fixes #32752 - Don't allow editing readonly settings
- Refs #32752 - Move setting editing handling into the cell
Instead of having the table handle the modal and passing down the
callback to trigger it, move the editing logic into the inner cell.
- Refs #32752 - simplify setSettingEditing action
There is no need for the action to be async
- Refs #32752 - fix eslint
- Refs #32752 - update snapshots
- Refs #32752 - Explicitly add onClick listener