Disconnected satellite's subscription page missing the checkbox/select column
Description of problem:
After importing manifest in Disconnected satellite, the subscription page does not show the first column which has Checkbox/Select and ">" expand option. As a result it is also not possible to see all the subscriptions which are grouped together.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the satellite to disconnected Mode:
Settings > Content > Disconnected mode > Yes
2. Create a new organization "disconnectorg" and select "disconnectorg" as org.
3. Import manifest which has different subscriptions - grouped by/together and individual
4. After importing check the subscription page - WEBUI > Content> Subscriptions>
First column which has Checkbox/Select and ">" is missing from the subscription page
The column should be visible and ">" should expand all the group by subscriptions
- hammer subscriptions list shows all the subscriptions
- If we try to add subscription in the activation key, it also shows all the subscriptions properly in available subscription list under "Add" tab. Means :
WEBUI > Content > Activation Key > Select Activation key > Subscription Tab > Add
This shows all the subscription available as per the manifest.
So the issue looks like only the WEBUI > Content> Subscriptions page.