Allow templates to hide preview button
Some templates such as webhook templates don't and actually can't preview for most of the cases. Doesn't make much sense to have this button since it does nothing and only confuses users.
Support for such feature should be done in core to reduce code duplication.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8637 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Target version set to 2.5.3
I am requesting 2.5.3 for this one, we need this feature in webhooks. Is it possible to have that?
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8726 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.3 added
Also available in: Atom