Allow templates to hide preview button
Some templates such as webhook templates don't and actually can't preview for most of the cases. Doesn't make much sense to have this button since it does nothing and only confuses users.
Support for such feature should be done in core to reduce code duplication.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8637 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
#3 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|498c352cb3e1f8066beb9fb28c92ba0cb8fb5b03.
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 1 year ago
- Target version set to 2.5.3
I am requesting 2.5.3 for this one, we need this feature in webhooks. Is it possible to have that?
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8726 added
#6 Updated by Amit Upadhye over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.3 added
Fixes #32928 - Allow templates to hide preview button