Latest preseed_networking_setup template snippet does not work Ubuntu 18.04+ with multiple nics
Looks like there is a bug in foreman/preseed_networking_setup.erb at develop · theforeman/foreman · GitHub 1 that breaks the installation when multiple nics are configured.
This looks like a bug indeed that was introduced by https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/30748
- Related to Bug #30748: Foreman doesn't support Netplan on Ubuntu added
- Target version set to 2.5.2
- Assignee deleted (
- Found in Releases 2.4.1, 2.5.1 added
- Found in Releases deleted (
Looks like the template refers to an undefined `addresses` variable/macro.
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8658 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.2, 2.5.2 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom