Enabling a RH repo is not reflected in the list of enabled repos
#2 Updated by Andrew Dewar over 1 year ago
Description of problem:
Enabling some RH repositories on WebUI URI /redhat_repositories, when I click to add a repository, it does not appear in the right list of enabled repositories. The list just updates the counter to e.g. "NaN-NaN of 9" (I started with no repo enabled and added 9 repos), but the list below is empty.
Refreshing the page, I do see all the enabled repos, though.
Crucial point here is to check "Recommended Repositories". With this enabled, I can reproduce it. With that disabled, all works fine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.10 spin 4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. A new Sat6.10 with imported manifest
2. WebUI: Content -> Red Hat Repositories (which shows no enabled repo, now - so far good)
3. Click to "Recommended Repositories"
4. Unwrap some repo groups and enable some repo.
5. See what happens in "Enabled repositories" section.
5. Even after the spinner for the task to enable a repo is completed, the repo is not added/listed in "Enabled repositories" section. Just the stats like "NaN-NaN of 2" is updated.
List of enabled repos to be updated as well.
I don't see this happening in Sat6.9, so it sounds like a regression in user experience.
I do use Firefox 88.