hammer host package upgrade-all doesn't update all packages
Description of problem:
hammer host package upgrade-all doesn't update all packages on host, whereas `yum update` on host does update those all packages.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable/Install katello-agent from foreman-installer.
2. Register content host with any repo with 2 or more version of same package, consider "test_package"
3. Install test_package(which is latest) and then downgrade test_package.
4. install katello-host-tools on the content-host
5. Now try `hammer host package upgrade-all --host-id <host-id>`
test_package still has downgrade/old version.
test_package should be updated, with upgrade-all.
Same behavior with the Update ALL actions via UI