Associate a single VM via hammer to a compute resource
Proposed title of this feature request
Associate a VM via API or Hammer to a compute resource
What is the nature and description of the request?
Currently it needs to be done for each VM manually via Webui or for all VMs:
Infrastructure -> compute resources -> choose compute_resource -> Virtual Machines -> find desired vm -> hover over "Associate VM" button in the top right corner
Why does the user need this?
- Does not want to associate all VMs only certain VMs and currently this is not possible outside of the Webui.
- For automation
How would the user like to achieve this? (List the functional
Hammer or API call for:
Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Hammer CLI
- Subject changed from Associate a VM via hammer to a compute resource to Associate a single VM via hammer to a compute resource
- Category set to Compute resources
- Status changed from Duplicate to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/577 added