apipie cache out of date because repo_create param content_type relies on creatable_repository_types instead of defined_repository_types
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The api params validation requirements should not be generated by methods that rely on enabled_content_types. When the cache is first generated, enabled_content_types could be empty.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9480 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#3 Updated by James Jeffers over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|d5bbb290811e9d1d9880ddbb5e5467636747bb30.
Fixes #33057 - apipie cache repo & content type params missing (#9480)