No option via Katello-agent in errata installation of host-collections in UI only
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1979319
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.10.0 Snap 7.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable katello-agent from satellite-installer.
2. Register Content host with some installable errata.
2. Navigate to Hosts -> Host Collections -> Select -> Errata Installation
3. Choose errata to install, and check the attached screenshot.
No option "via Katello-agent"
Option "via Katello-agent" exists in the dropdown.
Works fine for CLI and API.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Lucy Fu
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9481 added
#2 Updated by James Jeffers over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.1.2
- Subject changed from No option via Katello-agent in errata installation of host-collections in UI only to No option via Katello-agent in errata installation of host-collections in UI only
#3 Updated by Jeremy Lenz over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Katello 4.1.2 to Katello 4.1.3
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#5 Updated by Lucy Fu over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|9edd31ee3163af33a6d98a90339211886c422cfa.
Fixes #33086 - Enable option via Katello-agent in errata installation of host-collections