Add a logrotate entry for /var/log/foreman-maintain
Description of problem:
foreman-maintain tool can easily generate a lot of logs (i.e. when used as a services check tool every few minutes). Default Satellite deployment should housekeep those logs automatically, similarly like e.g. /var/log/foreman or /var/log/foreman-proxy .
Please provide in part of foreman-maintain package a file like (copy from foreman logs):
- cat /etc/logrotate.d/foreman-maintain
- Foreman-maintain logs:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Repeatedly run "foreman-maintain service status" or any other f-m command
2. Check that the /var/log/foreman-maintain/foreman-maintain.log* logs are never logrotated / housekept.
2. No logrotation.
2. Some reasonable logrotation (not necessarily the one I suggested).
#5 Updated by Amit Upadhye 3 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman-packaging|9d53d0d27ee84e0cfceb7828dde8272b077b3bc5.