incorrect pulp version number after upgrade to pulp 3
Foreman Proxy Content
b'Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1972360 \n\n*Description of problem:*\n\n\n*Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):*\n\n\n*How reproducible:*\n\n\n*Steps to Reproduce:*\n1.\n2.\n3.\n\n*Actual results:*\n\n\n*Expected results:*\n\n\n*Additional info:*'
- Assignee set to James Jeffers
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9533 added
- Subject changed from b'incorrect pulp version number after upgrade to pulp 3'
to incorrect pulp version number after upgrade to pulp 3
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.2.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Has duplicate Feature #32374: The smart proxy services entry for Pulpcore displays a VERY misleading version added
Also available in: Atom