Pulp3 Dynflow Step Statuses are Inaccurate
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When performing certain actions that cause tasks to enter a suspended state (like complete syncing a large repo), the status indicating whether it needs to start or finish is incorrect and imprecise.
Dynflow console status indicator is confusing because it is unclear what task is starting/finishing.
- "initiating Pulp task"
- "waiting for Pulp to start the task"
- "waiting for Pulp to finish the task"
- "waiting for Pulp to start the task" - again? again starting the task..? how many times yet..?
Also, tasks are not being correctly identified as "started".
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ryan Verdile
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9573 added
#2 Updated by Samir Jha over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.2.0
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|765c974df0bc667b4b5e9ceeda56e1987004e1fa.
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9656 added
Fixes #33315 - Redefine pulp3 dynflow step statuses