File units not indexed correctly on import
- Export a content view version with file repos
- `rake katello:reset`
- Create a new org
- Import from the dump to the new org.
- Go to the content view versions page in the new org
Number of file units listed among the imported content
No file listed.
- Fixes #33394 - Correctly indexes file units on import
When importing a version with file repos, the indexing operation didn't
do a full index but rather just indexed via id in library.
It showed incorrect counts with respect to the number of files in the
When importing a version with file repos, the indexing operation
does a full index.
File counts are accurately reflected in the versions page
- Refs #33394 - made generic content type an option