Tracker #33447: Alternate Content Sources Support Tracker
As a user, I can CRUD CDN ACSs via the API and hammer
The only inputs for CDN ACSs should be name, description, smart proxies, and product.
1) Base URL: The CDN url
2) Subpaths: From the chosen product's `contents` (`::Katello::Product.find(id).contents`)
3) Auth info from the chosen product (`certificate` and `key`)
- Subject changed from CRUD CDN ACSs to As a user, I can CRUD CDN ACSs via the API
- Tracker changed from Tracker to Feature
- Subject changed from As a user, I can CRUD CDN ACSs via the API to As a user, I can CRUD CDN ACSs via the API and hammer
- Target version set to Katello 4.3.0
- Target version changed from Katello 4.3.0 to Katello Backlog
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
We will also need to ensure the ACS gets updated with new subpaths if a product gets new repositories.
Also available in: Atom