Pages /users/login and /users/logout do not have html/title
The pages /users/login and /users/logout do not have html/title element which would specify the title of the page. The net effect is that in Firefox' tabs, the URL is shown instead of some nice "Foreman login", "Foreman logout".
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
There's no logout page. When you sign out, you are redirected either to login page or to SSO logout url which is outside of foreman. So I just set title on login page.
- Target version set to 1.15.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom