Update of the Registry Name Pattern fails
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2005137
Description of problem:
Update of the Registry Name Pattern fails if a Container repo already exists.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync a Container image repo (for example foreman/foreman from quay.io)
2. In UI > Content > Lifecycle Envs > Library try to change the Registry Name Pattern to one of the provided in examples
Fails with `An error occurred saving the Environment: There was an issue with the backend service pulp: 404 Not Found`
No error and successful update of existing repository
#1 Updated by Ian Ballou over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Update of the Registry Name Pattern fails to Update of the Registry Name Pattern fails
I'm not seeing this error on master, but I am seeing a different one:
18:21:04 rails.1 | 2021-09-21T18:21:04 [E|app|5798cdd8] ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 2..3) 18:21:04 rails.1 | 5798cdd8 | /home/vagrant/katello/app/lib/actions/pulp3/orchestration/repository/refresh_if_needed.rb:6:in `plan'
The logic for refreshing distributions needs to be updated too. Currently, changing container registry naming patterns for lifecycle environments creates orphaned distributions.
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9663 added
#3 Updated by Samir Jha over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.2.0
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#5 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|7c2bb0534474721aa7441c023942744eb16e28e6.
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9696 added
#7 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 1 year ago
- Pull request deleted (
Fixes #33534 - registry name pattern update fails (#9663)