Selecting certain products in "Red Hat Repositories" page renders a Blank Page in Satellite 6.10
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1999116
Description of problem:
When I am trying to see the available repos based on a product by using the "Filter By Product" dropdown , for some products, I see a completely blank page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.10 [ snap 13 ]
Always [ both in firefox and Mozilla ]
Steps to Reproduce:
1. log in to Satellite 6.10 UI and go to Content --> RedHat Repositories page
2. Use the "Filter By Product" dropdown to select and unselect following products.
Red Hat Ansible Engine
Red Hat Directory Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 - Extended Update Support
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
Only for "Red Hat Ansible Engine" I can see the selection happened but for rest of the products mentioned, I can see a blank UI with only the menu\option bar of satellite present.
See attached screenshot for more clarification.
Selection of all products should happen properly.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Justin Sherrill
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9664 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|deff2d5f478f98b41eee62f2bbae3821e6141946.
#4 Updated by James Jeffers over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.3.0
Fixes #33544 - update boostrap-select for RH repos error