Foreman Puppet plugin is enabled in the migration even if Foreman is disabled
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When the user has used --no-enable-foreman the Foreman Puppet plugin should not be enabled.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/723 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|ce89a30b315e729a45101a8707fcf88f9e9a39c8.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/726 added
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.1 added
Fixes #33577 - Only enable Foreman Puppet plugin with Foreman
If the user passed in --no-enable-foreman then the Foreman plugin should
not be enabled. The same is true for the CLI side of it.
The add-cli migration is changed to respect an already present option
that is false in order to properly test this change.