Wrong kickstart repo shown in Edit Host page
1. Create a CV called RHEL7 with only a RHEL 7.9 kickstart repository and promote to an Environment called CYCLE-A
2. Create a CV called RHEL8 with only a RHEL 8.3 BaseOS\Appstream kickstart repository and Promote to and environment called CYCLE-B.
3. Create a hostgroup called "Blank" with * NO * CV\LCE\Content Source\OS selected. You can add puppet modules and select puppet\ansible related stuff in this hostgroup.
4. Create a hostgroup called "RHEL" which is child of "Blank" and have "RHEL7" selected as CV and CYCLE-A selected as LCE, content source selected as Satellite, in OS page, correct media selection/synced media/OS/arch selected for RHEL 7.9.
5. Now create a host with the "RHEL" hostgroup but manually change the CV\LCE to RHEL8\CYCLE-B and in OS tab, manually select correct media selection/synced media/OS/arch for RHEL8. Submit the changes and now the host should be in build mode.
6. Edit back the host,
7. Go to OS tab and we will see that,
--> OS itself is selected the same we had set at Step 5 during host creating. So this part is still good But,
--> Media Selection is moved to "All Media" and is greyed out .
--> No "Synced Media" Selected.
I should see the correct os and kickstart repository checked out.