Add filename attribute to python packages
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Add filename attribute to python packages and generic content units to differentiate between python packages in the content browsing UI.
Currently, the only fields the user has to identify python packages are "name" and "version". There can be several python packages with the same name and version, making it impossible to differentiate between these packages.
For example, when syncing from pypi with "numpy==1.21.1" to be included, both of these packages will be synced:
These have the same name and version (numpy and 1.21.1), even the same python version and package type (3.8 and bdist_wheel), but are for different architectures.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ryan Verdile
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9702 added
#2 Updated by Andrew Dewar over 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.3.0
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#4 Updated by Ryan Verdile over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|0419751898683514ba6c153b26d9617982334507.
Fixes #33650 - Add filename attribute to generic content units (#9702)