In UI form show proxies that have enabled Registration and templates features only
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
#1 Updated by Leos Stejskal over 1 year ago
- Category set to Host registration
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from b'Global Registration: Selecting Satellite URL as the proxy fails to register hosts with default config' to In UI form show proxies that have enabled Registration and templates features only
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8855 added
#3 Updated by Leos Stejskal over 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #33756: Require templates for Registration module added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.0 added
#5 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|49d3fec18f5277a78efe69311916d2db84c37b39.
Fixes #33697 - Registration - smart proxy features
Registration through smart proxy works only if proxy
have enabled 'Templates' and 'Registration features'.
This fix proxy selection in UI form and generating command via API.