Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Initialize Setting for tests without fixtures
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Do not use fixtures for tests, use the defaults where possible.
This came from https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8802#issuecomment-951089137
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 1 year ago
- Parent task set to #29939
#2 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9042 added
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #34592: Remove max_trend setting test fixture added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|9b83dfe537c2eaab1e5f461cc4d77715fce9ad38.
Fixes #33782 - do not use fixtures for Settings
As we no longer require settings in DB, we may drop the fixtures for settings.