Drop Ruby pre-2.5 compatibility in Host#parse_ip_address
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The method has fallback code for Ruby 2.4 and older but Foreman requires Ruby 2.5 or newer so it can be dropped.
I'm unsure about the category, but technically it'll give a (small) performance benefit.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8875 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|6ec75b34e1d9adee1a1d5b7cd3de604399ee1f9b.
Fixes #33784 - Remove Ruby < 2.5 compatibility code
Foreman requires Ruby 2.5 or newer so it can be dropped.