Settings defined in settings.yaml do not take precedence in the new DSL
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 1 year ago
- Related to Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8880 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.0 added
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|a1c38aa6c7a094b130fbdfe82463a3c4f6d701ba.
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8883 added
Fixes #33791 - respect global settings precedence
In the new registry we've forgot to force the global values precedence.
This forces the global values to be respected.