Hammer on Ubuntu 20.04 has a wrong shebang
At least on Ubuntu 20.04 the shebang of hammer is
/usr/bin/env rubywhich can mean it's executed using the wrong Ruby.
export PATH=/opt/puppetlabs/puppet/bin:$PATH hammer -v
Marking as Found in Releases 3.1.0 but really I checked with current nightly.
This prevents testing it in puppet-foreman.
Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 2 years ago
- Project changed from Packaging to Hammer CLI
- Category changed from Debian/Ubuntu to Hammer core
- Target version changed from 3.1.0 to hammer-cli-3.1.0
- Found in Releases hammer-cli-3.0.0 added
- Found in Releases deleted (
Moving the bug to the Hammer project to fix it at the source.