"Confirm services restart" modal window grammatically does not respect that multiple systems are selected for a reboot
Description of problem:
Singular is used instead of plural even when operating with multiple hosts.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Content Hosts page.
2. Select multiple hosts whose services require a reboot.
3. Select "Manage Host Traces" from the actions list.
4. Select multiple entries that require a reboot on multiple hosts.
5. Click on the "Restart Selected" button.
"Resolving the selected Traces will reboot this host." is displayed in the window.
There should be a plural used - "hosts" not "host" if you selected Traces on multiple hosts.