CV UI - Status value translations should only translate the user facing text, not params etc sent to API.
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Follow up on this: https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9859 where we remove status translation to avoid sending translated status text to the API.
#1 Updated by Chris Roberts about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Katello 4.3.1 to Katello 4.4.0
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou about 1 year ago
Can this be moved to 4.5.0? Is it a bug that should stay on 4.4?
#3 Updated by Samir Jha about 1 year ago
Let's track this for 4.4. We have a card on the board for this. We can also move this a z stream if needed.
#4 Updated by Samir Jha about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Katello 4.4.0 to Katello 4.5.0
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Samir Jha
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9945 added
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9962 added
#7 Updated by Samir Jha about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Samir Jha to Andrew Dewar
- Pull request deleted (
#8 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#9 Updated by Andrew Dewar about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|aa9592eec9d4ff47506c3d7b316098b14768d9f4.
Fixes #34158 - Status translation fix (#9962)