Use systemd based Ansible callback on Ubuntu >= 15 and Debian >= 8
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Currently, the ansible_provisioning_callback snippit only uses the systemd option for RedHat family systems. I will be submitting a corresponding patch to use systemd for Ubuntu >= 15 and Debian <= 8. I don't know enough about other non-RedHat/Debian family OS's to consider adding it for them.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9133 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|cc089d3d8843a7e96137e296bf2d91a760c13d9e.
#4 Updated by Amit Upadhye 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Use systemd based ansible callback on Ubuntu >= 15 and Debian >= 8 to Use systemd based Ansible callback on Ubuntu >= 15 and Debian >= 8
Fixes #34553 - Use systemd for Ansible callback under newer Debian family OSes