Drop rdoc from test dependencies
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
rdoc isn't really needed in testing, only during development. This reduces the number of gems that need to be installed to test and is closer to production where rdoc isn't installed either.
Refs #34563 - Allow comments for Lint/SuppressedException
Fixes #34563 - Drop rdoc from test dependencies
By allowing the Rakefile to gracefully handle rdoc's absense it can be
dropped from the test dependencies.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/822 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 392f044bdd6c185f453ff76496020f2fb042b595.
Refs #34563 - Fix rdoc task to refer to README.md
In c08eb9a80d33655279ad4cc6039f0299ccb14e3b this file was renamed from
README to README.md, but this reference wasn't updated.