Satellite/capsule 6.10 and tools 6.10 repos are listed in the Recommended Repositories for Sat 7.0
Description of problem:
Satellite/capsule 6.10 and tools 6.10 repository are listed in the Recommended Repositories for Sat 7.0
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 7.0 Beta
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate: Content > Red Hat Repositories
2. Set 'Recommended Repositories' toggle switch to On.
Satellite/capsule 6.10 and tools 6.10 repos are listed in the Recommended Repositories
It should not list satellite 6.10 repositories in recommend list for Satellite 7.0 beta.
[RFE] Add RHEL-8 EUS repositories under recommended repositories
Remove RHEL 7 EUS repository from the Recommended Repositories list
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10003 added
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou about 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
#3 Updated by Chris Roberts 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|c0cb3e25f3abdd14af5d3e0b9a4739345252b015.
Fixes #34577 - Update sat/cap/tools/client repos for sat 6.11