Run Apache httpd without default modules from puppetlabs-apache
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The puppetlabs-apache puppet module used by the foreman-installer installs Apache httpd with a set of default Apache modules that may not all be necessary for a Katello deployment
The purpose of this card is to pare those Apache modules down to a reasonable minimum set and allow the user to opt in to enabling additional Apache modules which they desire.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/754 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#3 Updated by William Clark 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|b2b6eea6a91fe89627c90459c095525aed0e0d0f.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 8 months ago
- Related to Bug #35227: Autoindexing on /pub is broken because apache mod_autoindex is not loaded added
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 7 months ago
- Related to Feature #35356: Compatibility with apache mod_status added
#6 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 6 months ago
- Related to Bug #35524: SSO feature settings are not getting enabled and fails with HTTPD CONF issue added
Fixes #34590 - Enable only minimum apache modules
The puppetlabs-apache module installs Apache httpd with a set of default Apache modules, some of which are not necessary for our use case. This commit reduces that set of Apache modules to a minimum, by setting `apache::default_mods: false` in `config/foreman.hiera/common.yaml`. The user can enable additional modules if desired by overriding `apache::default_mods` in custom-hiera.yaml with a list of Apache modules. For more information, see documentation for puppetlabs-apache.