CV UI - Wizard bug fixes
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
A number of troublesome states have been identified when making CRUD operations via wizards on the new CV-ui.
This task is to identify and fix as many as possible.
Identified issues thus far:
- CV Index page, delete contentView wizard flashes and disappears due to page reload.
- After deleting/publishing/promoting content views, some relevant APIs are not being updated.
- Many of the CRUD operations are not bringing the user to correct locations on completion or exit of Wizards.
- ContentView Delete modal shows blank loading when on the following route '/content_views/<id>#/<anything other than versions>' if user has not traversed the versions page previously.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10012 added
#2 Updated by Samir Jha about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Katello 4.3.2 to Katello 4.5.0
#3 Updated by Partha Aji about 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Andrew Dewar 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|d2497425e3a75a7a7df41fb1a547aa565cfd4f10.
Fixes #34599 - CV UI - Wizard bug fixes (#10012)