Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Deprecate other than DSL setting definitions
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
All setting should be defined through the setting DSL.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9150 added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 1 year ago
- Related to Refactor #34608: Use only public setting interface to update setting values added
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 1 year ago
- Related to Refactor #34674: Use new DSL to define settings added
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal 12 months ago
- Related to Refactor #34677: Use new DSL to define settings added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|fdd9d6311e95a8c8bdc1051cbb646bb153b3ccc8.
#7 Updated by Ondřej Ezr 12 months ago
- Follows Refactor #33781: Deprecate the old setting definitions without "default_settings" added
#8 Updated by Amit Upadhye 10 months ago
- Subject changed from Deprecate other then DSL setting definitions to Deprecate other than DSL setting definitions
Fixes #34603 - deprecate non-DSL setting definitions
This allows conversion to Zeitwerk by moving the non-DSL setting to only
to_prepare phase. We no longer require the Setting classes manually.
If the plugins want to continue using the old way,
plugins need to require the Setting classes manually.