Use only public setting interface to update setting values
Katello uses a lot of direct updates to the database in settings.
We should go through the public interface whenever possible.
Follow-up for #30354
- Follows Refactor #30354: Use only public setting interface to update setting values added
- Related to Refactor #34603: Deprecate other than DSL setting definitions added
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10011 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom