"Subscription - Entitlement Report" does not show correct number of subscriptions attached/consumed
Description of problem:
"Subscription - Entitlement Report" in Katello uses the pool count incorrectly and double counts for hosts that share subscriptions.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Katello 3.18 specifically, but really all versions of Katello.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attach the same subscriptions to multiple hosts
2. Generate a report from Monitor -> Report Templats -> "Subscription - Entitlement Report" -> Generate
3. Compare the value in the column "Subscriptions Consumed" with actual number of subscriptions attached to the host
Numbers don't match
#3 Updated by Partha Aji 4 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
- Subject changed from "Subscription - Entitlement Report" does not show correct number of subscriptions attached/consumed to "Subscription - Entitlement Report" does not show correct number of subscriptions attached/consumed