Feature #29991: Enable Zeitwerk autoload mode for Rails 6+
Move initialization from application.rb into initializer
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Tidy up application.rb and move Foreman related initialization into initializer
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9155 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Ezr 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|7fa5c261d22ac6cd6c7a1bb5e291da6fe7c850bd.
Fixes #34646 - move initialization into initializer (#9155)
Tidies up application.rb by moving initialization steps into initializer.
This also makes sure that Facets are not the first subclass inheriting from ApplicationRecord.
Facets being first derails Rails initialization.