Katello bookmark icon should be consistent with Foreman's
Right now Foreman uses the correct bookmark icon (white outline) and Katello uses the incorrect one (solid black). I think there were reasons for this, but I can't recall and anyway we should standardize it.
#1 Updated by Jeremy Lenz 12 months ago
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
#2 Updated by Andrew Dewar 12 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Andrew Dewar 12 months ago
"I think there were reasons for this"
So, patternfly uses Font Awesome for their icon library. By default (and perhaps by design) only icons built with the "fas" or fa-solid style are supported, and thus why all patternfly components are using using "fas"/solid styled font-awesome icons. The iconography style/library for the "correct bookmark icon (white outline)" mentioned above would use the "far" or fa-regular font awesome library not supported out of the box from Patternfly.
To be consistent with Patternfly (not foreman), the choice was made when initially designing the bookmark functionality to use the iconography as supported by Patternfly. This was approved by design before applying.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 10 months ago
- Assignee set to Chris Roberts
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10123 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot 10 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#6 Updated by Chris Roberts 10 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|a65daa6c7baf11be9b5a75f4de3e6d462ffd952d.
#7 Updated by The Foreman Bot 10 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10152 added
Fixes #34659 - Change Katello bookmark to Foremans (#10123)