Use split button dropdown for Traces & Errata REX actions
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
On the new host details page we use too many patterns for remote execution options:
[action] via remote execution
[action] via customized remote execution
Traces & Errata - these options are within a kebab at the top of the table. The primary button does the same thing as the 'via remote execution' dropdown action.
Packages - (see attachment) these options are in a split button dropdown, not in a kebab. Clicking the button without opening the dropdown does the same thing as choosing 'via remote execution'.
Per Maria, we should standardize on using the Packages pattern and use it also in Errata and Traces.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10046 added
#2 Updated by Partha Aji 12 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10112 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#5 Updated by Chris Roberts 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|1dad74ce7c40f2f902ce8e6f38a6adb10135d99c.
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot 10 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10152 added
Fixes #34721 - Use dropdown for Traces & Errata REX actions (#10112)