Repository set not showing repos after importing library and creating an ak in a disconnected satellite
Description of problem:
Repo set does not show any available repos when a user creates an ak after importing a cv into a disconnected satellite. Even when a user clicks "show all", there's no list of repos to enable or disable on the UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
7.0 snap 14 rhel8
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Spin up 2 satellites. One for export and another for disconnected satellite to import.
On Export Satellite:
2. Upload manifest
3. Change settings to use "immediate" for rhel repos download
4. Enabled a few RHEL repos (I used ansible, tools, and collection)
5. Sync the repos
6. Create a cv, add repos, and publish
7. Run export command: hammer content-export complete library --organization="Default Organization"
On Import Satellite:
8. Upload same manifest as step 2
9. Change settings to use "immediate" for rhel download policy
10. Enable air-gapped by going to subscriptions -> manage manifest -> CDN configuration tab -> air-gapped -> clicking Update
11. scp exported file from step 7 to /var/lib/pulp/import
12. chown -R pulp:pulp on the exported folder
13. Run the import command: hammer content-import library --organization="Default_Organization" --path=’/var/lib/pulp/imports/dump_dir
14. Create an ak and add all the subscriptions using the cv that was imported
15. Go to "repository tab" and click "show all" checkbox
List/table is empty
There should be a list of repos to enabled/disable
Work around is you can enabled the repos after registering a client to the satellite and running "subscription-manager repos --enable <repo-id>". Though it does work and pull in content, the UI will STILL NOT SHOW the enabled repos in repository set for ak or for the chost.
I have not retested this in 6.10.z
#1 Updated by Partha Aji 3 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
- Subject changed from Repository set not showing repos after importing library and creating an ak in a disconnected satellite to Repository set not showing repos after importing library and creating an ak in a disconnected satellite