Adding the host parameters clears the values of the prior line
When you try to override host global parameters override parameter is cleared when you click to override secondone.
Click on host, then Edit → Parameters. You must have some global parameters there.
Click on override (works fine for firstone).
Click on override for second one → It cleared first override
When clicking on override it should just add new parameter with default values, not cleared previous override.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9180 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Ron Lavi 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|99d67b1745b17815edd2822b2584b475bb708bac.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9196 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9197 added
#6 Updated by Amit Upadhye 11 months ago
#7 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko 11 months ago
- Bugzilla link set to 2056469
#8 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.2.1 added
#9 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.3 added
#10 Updated by Amit Upadhye 10 months ago
- Subject changed from Adding host parameters clears the values of the prior line to Adding the host parameters clears the values of the prior line
Fixes #34747 - override_param should consider direction
after #8667 (RM32013) improved the UX with the ability to prepend items,
the `override_param` function should have been also updated
to consider the direction of the added items.