- add ouia-ID prop to update buttons in CDN configuration
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2065448
Description of problem:
The "Update" button on CDN configuration need to have an OUIA-ID prop so the id tags are static in nature. This is for all the "Update" buttons in CDN configuration: Red Hat CDN, Upstream foreman server, and Air-gapped.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
7.0 snap 13 rhel8
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Content -> subscription -> management manifest -> CDN configuration
2. Go to any of the following: Red Hat CDN, Upstream foreman server, and Air-gapped and inspect element for "update" button.
The data-ouia-component-id is dynamic and gets updated every time you toggle in and out of the tab.
There should be a static OUIA-ID prop label so QE can write automation.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Assignee set to Lucy Fu
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10056 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#3 Updated by Lucy Fu 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|418b6a9c895215397a6557c50f939b1652be7f6f.
#4 Updated by Jeremy Lenz 12 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
- Subject changed from - add ouia-ID prop to update buttons in CDN configuration to - add ouia-ID prop to update buttons in CDN configuration
Fixes #34753 - add ouiaId prop to update buttons in CDN configuration