Sync Status page does not show syncing progress bar under "Result" column when syncing a repo
Description of problem:
When you choose a repo to sync and click "Synchronize Now" button in Sync Status page, the page does not automatically update to show the progress bar.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import manifest on satellite
2. Enabled a large repo or one that take a little bit of time to sync
3. Content -> Sync Status and select the repo from 2
4. Click "Synchronize Now"
Result column still shows "Never Synced" status and no progress bar shown
Result column should automatically have progress bar shown and "Syncing Complete" once syncing is finished.
workaround: refresh page
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10061 added
#3 Updated by Jeremy Lenz 11 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#5 Updated by Samir Jha 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|f81724544d3cc7a27e03a903ff34d05b8f878846.
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10073 added
Fixes #34766 - Show sync progress for never synced repos (#10061)