Pin pulp_rpm_client to <3.17.5
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Pulp rpm client 3.17.5 causes minor changes in the bindings but they break a bunch of tests on master.
We will update the bindings once we upgrade to pulpcore 3.17. For now, we can use pulp_rpm_client 3.17.4 to work around this.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Assignee set to Samir Jha
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10062 added
#2 Updated by Jeremy Lenz 12 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.5.0
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 12 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Samir Jha 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|5125b763841ac5baf929e959affe810c8c43bff5.
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10073 added
Fixes #34770 - Pin pulp_rpm_client to <3.17.5 (#10062)