Bring back 0 package counts!
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
We used to show package count and icon even if the count was 0 on the content hosts table before this change: https://github.com/Katello/katello/commit/f3ab52fb60173ade330626ba542b413cf8900427
ng-if="host.content_facet_attributes.upgradable_package_count > 0"
We need the 0 counts..0s have feelings too!
#1 Updated by Chris Roberts 11 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category set to Repositories
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Assignee set to Lucy Fu
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10097 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Lucy Fu 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|b82bfb5a3970639372cc19d1ae843afef87ee94e.
Fixes #34803 - Display 0 package counts