Host - Last Checkin report template is not showing any other content host apart from Foreman itself.
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1994679
Description of problem:
Generating a report using the Host - Last Checkin report template is not including all the content hosts.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
On Satellite Web UI >> Monitor >> Report Template >> Host - Last Checkin >> Generate
Only Satellite is included in the actual CSV file which does not have the last checkin field.
The report should include all the hosts.
Turned out to be the misunderstanding of the report purpose, the description will make it clear.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9199 added
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán 11 months ago
- Related to Feature #34810: Display the report description in the report generating form added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#4 Updated by Marek Hulán 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|360c203f604e3a20c06ff83cc7e21abc657ff8cd.
#5 Updated by Amit Upadhye 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Host - Last Checkin report template is not showing any other content host apart from Red Hat Satellite itself. to Host - Last Checkin report template is not showing any other content host apart from Foreman itself.
Fixes #34809 - provide a description for the checkin report (#9199)