Submit button on Edit page of a host will revert back to a invalid page on Foreman
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2054011
Description of problem:
- Clicking the submit option on the Host Edit page reverts to an invalid host page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Register a host to the Satellite
2. Access the client on the UI
Satellite WebUI: Hosts --> All Hosts --> Select the Host --> Edit
3. Make any change in the page and click Submit or simply click Submit button
- The action reverts to any invalid host page.
- The domain seems to be added to the hostname of the host again.
- The URL is generated as such.
- The submit action should revert back to the host page successfully.
#1 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko 11 months ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9201 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot 11 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.3.0 added
#4 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko 11 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|3bc478f4bea16ab557a41ea0fa72500045583d3d.
#5 Updated by Amit Upadhye 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Submit button on Edit page of a host will revert back to a invalid page on Satellite to Submit button on Edit page of a host will revert back to a invalid page on Foreman
Fixes #34830 - Construct hostname for redirect each time