Katello cron job needed to run the alternate content source refresh rake task on a schedule
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Katello ACSs should be refreshed on a schedule. A weekly default would probably be good.
The Katello team can take care of this.
#1 Updated by Ian Ballou 11 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou 10 months ago
- Blocks Tracker #33447: Alternate Content Sources Support Tracker (MVP) added
#3 Updated by Chris Roberts 9 months ago
- Assignee set to Chris Roberts
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot 9 months ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/8071 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot 8 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.4.0 added
#6 Updated by Chris Roberts 8 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman-packaging|71bc8a7eea4e8d091ae9847e5da097d055d879bf.
Fixes #34898 - Add ACS refresh cron job